1. From the Apple menu, select "System Preferences..."
2. In the first row of preferences, click to open "Desktop & Screen Saver".
3. In the left-hand "Screen Savers" column, make sure "Cubicle Flood" is selected. Then click the "Options..." button under the "Preview" pane.
4. You should now see Cubicle Flood's own settings panel. Click the flashing red tab that says "Reset". (Note: there are lots more settings here for you to play with, including flood speed.)
5. Enter today's reset code (which you can find by scrolling down to the bottom of this page). Click the "Reset Flood" button and watch the water level lower. Your Cubicle Flood screen saver is now reset, and you can watch the flood all over again.